- Sika Thailand was established in 1989.
- Sika Thailand manufactures and sypplies a full range of Construction Chemicals, Adhesive, and Sealant products.
- 1 Factory in Chonburi
Total area : 17,000 sq.m
Production process area : 2,500 sq.m
Warehouse area : 2,500 sq.m
- 1 Factory in Saraburi
- Sika Thailand is the first and largest Construction Chemicals company in Thailand certified to ISO 9001 & 14001
ISO 9001 Certification achieved in 1994
ISO 14001 Certification achieved in 1999
- Sika Thailand Employs 300 people with sales of more than CHF 57 million anually (2015).
- On time delivery
- Consistent quality
- Consistent cost control
- Customer Services Satisfaction
- Continual improvement and process simplification
- Effort will be continually made to prevent pollution and to minimize the adverse impacts to the environment, which includes, but not limited to, air emission, waste water, dust, waste materials, and to conserve natural resources through efficient use and careful planning.
- Local legislation and regulations are complied.
- The policy is communicated to all employees and is made available to the public.
- Objectives and tagets for continuous improvement in environmental management are set and reviewed by regular monitoring, planning, operational control.