SikaGrind®-108 (TH) is a liquid cement grinding aid with performance enhancing properties.
SikaGrind®-108 (TH) has been specifically designed to increase the output of cement grinding plants and obtain improved early strength development for cements.
- Neutralisation of electrical charges on the surface of the cement particles
- Separation of the cement particles
- Enhanced grinding properties of the cement mill due to less accumulation of material on grinding balls and mill-liners
- Higher separator efficiency due to improved cement particle dispersion
- Reduced relative power consumption per ton of cement due to increased output of the grinding system (tons per hour)
- Easier achievement of the desired cement fineness (Blaine, particle fraction > 32μm, granulometry) due to reduced re-agglomeration of the sufficiently ground cement particles
- Minimized problems with “plugging” due to improved powder flow characteristics
- Reduced quantity of “over-milled” particles in the cement granulometry
- Easier discharge of the silos
- Economic cement design with clinker replacements