Waterproofing protects structures against water infiltration which can cause expensive and irreversible damage. It is mostly invisible after construction is completed. Every day the basement of a building, or the outermost layer of a tunnel, is exposed to intense fluctuations in moisture levels and temperatures, all contributing to its deterioration. Count on Sika to provide long-lasting waterproof systems to protect your project.
Sika Waterproofing Solutions Have Many Advantages
- Sika's solutions are suitable for even the most challenging requirements to keep water in or out of long-lasting structures, such as tunnels, bridges, basements, or balconies.
- For drinking water facilities, our waterproofing systems fulfill the most stringent drinking water approvals.
- Sika has developed solutions for special site conditions, including microbiological and chemical attack resistant products, high mechanical resistance products, free of physically linked plasticizers, and ecologically sustainable products.
- We consider the entire waterproofing process to the very last detail and can provide solutions for both new build and renovation projects.
- Sika’s long-term experience and know-how to provide both products and system solutions is a key added value for your next project.
Explore Our Waterproofing Solutions
Sika has over
of waterproofing experience, since the first Sika waterproofing product was invented in 1910.
With 50 years of experience, Sikadur Combiflex SG System, the leading solution in adhered tapes, is sold in nearly 90 countries where more than
of tapes have been applied!
square meters of Sikaplan® waterproofing membrane, equivalent to about 330 football fields, was used on the Gotthard Base Tunnel, the longest railway tunnel in the world.
Sika Brings Added Value to Projects
Concepts, specifications and detailing
Application training and on-site support
Proven quality control systems
Analysis of leaks in existing structures