Sika® Separol® W-320 WB1
A carefully blended combination of refined mineral oil and emulsifying agents which must be diluted with water prior to use. The maximum dilution rate is 5 parts water to 1 part Sika® Separol® W-320 WB1 concentrate. The range of dilutions give easy release of formwork and high quality surface finishes to concrete.
- It is suspension and sediment free, highly fluid liquid which can be used in very fine sprays without clogging the jets.
- Very economic coverage rates can be obtained without difficulty.
- Continued use gives progressively better results on timber formwork.
- Provides a quick, positive release of formwork, reducing labour costs and damage to formwork and moulds.
- It drastically reduces the incidence of blowholes, surface blemishes and staining.
- All tools can be cleaned with water.
- It is an effective rust inhibitor.