Sikacrete® Gunit-103 is a cementitious one component repair mortar containing microsilica and super plasticisers to enhance application and performance properties. Sikacrete® Gunit-103 does not contain set accelerators and is gun applied using the dry spray process.
- One component mortar - ready for use.
- Rapid strength development without use of accelerators.
- Layer thicknesses up to 150mm overhead are possible in one application.
- Drying shrinkage approx. 600 microstrain at 28 days
- Improved sulphate resistance.
- High density, excellent compaction.
- Low rebound, minimum waste, minimum dust.
- Good adhesion to existing concrete.
- Greatly reduced labour, scaffolding and formwork costs.
- Increased speed and efficiency of repair work.
- Can be trowelled and screeded after application.
- Application can be stopped or started at any time.
- Ideal for use in conditions where access is difficult.
- Manufactured to give a consistent and assured level of performance.