Floor coating systems for parking garages have to meet the highest demands as outdoor, multi-story and underground car parks are subject to many different stresses, including atmospheric conditions, de-icing salt effects, automotive fluids as well as vehicular and pedestrian traffic load.
Sika's Flooring Solutions Benefit Your Car Parking Garage Project
- Our wide range of durable floor coating systems - Sikafloor® MultiDur, Sikafloor® MultiFlex and Sikafloor® Pronto - are designed to meet the requirements of specific areas of a car park structure, including ground bearing slabs, intermediate decks, top decks and exposed areas as well as ramps and entrance areas.
- Sika’s flooring systems come in a wide range of color options, which ensures freedom of design and fulfills specific demands, e.g. lighter colors with higher solar reflectance can be applied on a top deck to help keep the building cool.
- Thanks to high wear and chemical resistance, our surface coats for parking garages are resistant to typical stresses, such as traffic loads, de-icing salts and automotive fluids as well as atmospheric conditions.
- We ensure short downtime of parking garages with money saving, innovative Sikalastic® OneShot spray-applied injection technology combining polyurea and aggregates.
- Our innovative and durable Sika® FloorJoint solution for parking garages reduces vibrations and traffic noise and ensures watertightness, when used together with the Sikadur® Combiflex SG System.
Main Advantages of Sika Parking Garage Flooring
- High wear resistance
- Dynamic and static crack-bridging properties
- Chemical resistance
- UV stability
- Slip resistance
- Color options