- Offshore Work.
- Marine environment .
- Bedding of industrial equipment.
- Anchoring rebar and bolt.
- Joint filling.
- Assembling of precast panel.
- Repairing of concrete structure.
- High compressive strength up to 650 KSC.
- Excellent resistance to marine environment.
- Fast setting.
- No shrinkage.
25 kg Bag.
12 months from the date of production If stored properly in undamaged, original sealed packaging.
Store in dry conditions and protected from direct sunlight.
1.2 - 1.3 kg. / L.
Maximum grain size
|Plastic (MPa)||Pouring (MPa)|
|1 day||> 30||> 10|
|3 days||> 50||> 30|
|7 days||> 60||> 40|
|28 days||> 65||> 55|
Tensile strength in flexure
|3 days||> 6||> 8|
LANKO 706 CALSEA
|Plastic||1 bag 25 kg||-||3 - 3.25|
1 bag 25 kg
3.5 - 4.4
1 bag 25 kg
3.5 - 4.4
Initial set time
Approx. 2 kg of powder for one litre of mortar.
For 1 m3 of mortar approx. 77 x 25 kg bags and 300 litres of water.
- The quantity of water used depends on the consistency required.
- Mixing should be carried out as follows: By machine mix with recommended speed at 500 rpm.
- Mixing time : at least 3 minutes or required consistency is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to stand for 1 – 3 minutes.
- Do not add water after mixing.
- Micro-concrete is made up by adding 10 litres of clean 3/8" aggregate for each 25 kg. bag of LANKO 706 CALSEA.
- Machine mix at least 3 minutes or until a plastic consistency is obtained. We recommend electric power mixer when mixing with aggregate.
- The diameter of the holes must be equal to at least the diameter of the anchoring rebar +20 to 30 mm.
- Depth of holes: 10-20 times the diameter of the anchoring rebar, depending on the resistance of the concrete.
- Above a sealing thickness of 50 mm., a micro-concrete should be used. Always check the design of sealing to determine the workability. Use a rod or strap to assist if needed.
- Damp the area with water and clean out the area to be sealed.
- Remove residual water just prior to sealing.
- Position the rebar in the hole and cast the mortar.
- Pour grout into prepared area until completely filled.
- Formworks shall be sufficiently tight-fitting and sealed against leakages.
- On the placement side, the formwork should be constructed above the bottom of the plate to form a headbox. The headbox should be positioned at a minimum of 50 mm. from the plate and slope away at a 45o angle to assist grout placement as well as prevent air entrapment.
- The form should be minimum 50 mm. away from the plate and extend at least 25 mm above the bottom of the plate.
- Non-absorbent formwork is preferred, otherwise, it should be properly oiled to prevent grout adhesion.
- Thoroughly wet all surfaces prior placement and remove any excess water just before introducing the grout.
- The mixed grout should be placed promptly before it stiffens. Higher temperature will accelerate setting time.
- Pour grout from one side only to avoid air entrapment.
- Use a rod or strap to assist in large/difficult placement as well as to facilitate maximum surface contact. Concrete vibrator should not be used. Excessive vibration will cause separation of each ingredient.
LANKO 706 CALSEA cures with low shrinkage. To prevent premature drying out of the mortar, keep it moist if exposed to strong sunshine and wind. Standard curing methods are recommended.
CLEANING OF EQUIPMENT
Clean all tools and equipment with water immediately after use. Hardened mortar can only be removed mechanically.